Are You Sowing Seeds of Kindness?
Author: Julia Bettencourt
Christian Women’s Survey
This download will be retired on December 31, 2017.
Purchase Are You Sowing Seeds of Kindness?
- Payments accepted through PayPal only.
- Download in PDF format
- Author: Julia Bettencourt
- Any Scripture references are from the KJV. (including spelling).
- This resource has 32 questions regarding the everyday things that we do relating to our kindness shown to others.
- A great topic for spring or anytime.
- Created to go along with a Seeds of Kindness Theme.
- These questions are designed especially for Christian women to survey and evaluate certain areas of their lives to bring them into a closer relationship with the Lord.
- Perfect for filling out as a group activity during a ladies meeting or event.
- Download requires Adobe Reader.
- By purchasing, you agree to the user agreement. (see below)
- You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. Your download link will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal.
- Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds.
You have permission to print these downloads for your own personal use and in the form of handouts for women’s ministry functions. You may not print them in books, magazines, or online in any way.
Sharing any of the downloads in whole or in part through emails, Facebook or social outlets, websites, or transmitting technically in any way will violate this user agreement.
The material enclosed in these downloads is copyright 2001-2017 Julia Bettencourt. All rights reserved.