Leader Responsibilities in Women’s Ministry
Author: Julia Bettencourt
Women’s Ministry Leader Tool
This download will be retired on December 31, 2017.
Purchase the Leader Responsibilities in Women’s Ministry
- Payments accepted through PayPal only.
- Author: Julia Bettencourt
- Any Scripture references are from the KJV. (including spelling).
- This download was offered during the March 2015 Leadership Workshop (Day#4 – 3/19) so make sure you don’t already have this file before purchasing. During the Workshop, the file name was: leaderresponsibilities.pdf
Content: Leader Responsibilities in Women’s Ministry
- What is my Role?
- 24 Possible Responsibilities for a Women’s Leader
- The 4 Areas of Responsibility
- Your Current Responsibilities Worksheet
- What’s Under Your Umbrella Worksheet (categorizing your responsibilities)
- 9 Pages (including cover page)
- By purchasing, you agree to the user agreement. (see below)
- You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. Your download link will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal.
- Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds.
You have permission to print these downloads for your own personal use and in the form of handouts for women’s ministry functions. You may not print them in books, magazines, or online in any way.
Sharing any of the downloads in whole or in part through emails, Facebook or social outlets, websites, or transmitting electronically in any way will violate this user agreement.
The material enclosed in these downloads is copyright 2001-2017 Julia Bettencourt. All rights reserved.