Dealing with Excuses in Women’s Ministry
Author: Julia Bettencourt
A Women’s Leaders Tool
This download will be retired on December 31, 2017.
Purchase the Dealing with Excuses in Women’s Ministry
- Payments accepted through PayPal only.
- Author: Julia Bettencourt
- Any Scripture references are from the KJV. (including spelling).
- 36 Excuses Why Women Don’t Attend
- The 5 Categories of Excuses
- Emotional Excuses Worksheet
- 10 Pages (including cover page)
- This file is in PDF format and you must have Adobe Reader.
- This download was offered during the March 2015 Leadership Workshop (Day#3 – 3/18) so make sure you don’t already have this file before purchasing. During the Workshop the file name was: dealingwithexcuses.pdf
- By purchasing, you agree to the user agreement. (see below)
- You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. Your download link will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal.
- Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds. Thank you for your understanding.
You have permission to print these downloads for your own personal use and in the form of handouts for women’s ministry functions. You may not print them in books, magazines, or online in any way.
Sharing any of the downloads in whole or in part through emails, Facebook or social outlets, websites, or transmitting electronically in any way will violate this user agreement.
The material enclosed in these downloads is copyright 2001-2017 Julia Bettencourt. All rights reserved.