Posted May 11, 2011
You may be wondering why there is a page here for journaling. If you are a women's leader and are under a lot of stress, try journaling if even for just a few days. It can relieve your tension and relax you.
Journaling can be a wonderful outlet and there are lots of things you can journal about. Below are some ideas to get you started.
Ideas for You to Journal About
- Details about your life.
- Things your kids do and say.
- Your relationships with others.
- Your relationship with God.
- Bible verses with special meaning.
- Your favorite hymns and songs.
- Your daily blessings and things you are thankful for.
- Poems, quotes, and sayings that are special to you.
- Your emotions and feelings.
- Your diet and health progress.
- Special holiday times.
- Your outlook on certain things around you such as political topics and things going on in the news.
- Favorite family recipes
- Things about your genealogy and family tree
- Your family traditions
Copyright ©2011 Julia Bettencourt
You may also enjoy: