Pen Exchange Meeting Idea
Posted September 22, 2011
This is a exchange meeting idea for an inexpensive item to exchange so that all your ladies will be able to participate.
Encourage your ladies to find unique ones, bright colors, and fun designs.
1 Corinthians 10:1-12
Discussion Question Suggestions:
- How many of you are particular about the type of ink pens you use?
- Do you like fine or medium points? Does that matter to you?
- How many of you have a favorite ink pen?
- Why do we know about what happened in history years ago? (were written down and recorded)
- Why were the things in 1 Corinthians 10:1-5 written and recorded for us? (1 Corinthians 10:6, 11)
- What are some of the things we are to learn to avoid doing? (1 Corinthians 10:6-11)
- What kinds of things do we write in our own times to warn people? (road signs, laws, caution signs, etc.)
- What kinds of things do we write to show our love and care for people? (cards, love letters, poems, songs)
Copyright ©2011 Julia Bettencourt
You may also enjoy: