Christmas Activity Ideas
for Women's Ministry Groups
Posted November 14, 2011
Originally on the Christmas Helps page. This list has been updated over the years.
- Gift Exchange
- Christmas Mug Exchange
- Christmas Socks Exchange
- Christmas Ornament Exchange
- More Exchange and Swap Ideas. (Cookie Swap, Dishtowel, Mug, etc. Several ideas listed)
- Use Christmas Games and Icebreakers
- Christmas Drawing/Game Container Ideas (on Blog)
- Go caroling in the community or a nursing home.
- Meet for Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Bake Sale
- Craft Night
- Ugly Christmas Sock Craft (on Blog)
- Christmas Play/Program
- Community Christmas Dinner
- Meet to work in a type of charity such as a Food Bank/Drive or Soup Kitchen.
- Make Holiday Gift Baskets for needy.
- Have a Cookie Baking Night (You could package up some of the cookies to give out to those that need encouragement.)
- Hold a Gift Wrapping Fundraiser.
- Check with your local women's charities such as shelters. See what is needed that your group could help with.
- Find other activities for women's groups here.
Copyright ©2011 Julia Bettencourt
See the main Activity Planning Page for more ideas for more activity ideas for your ladies groups.
You may also enjoy: