Book Exchange Meeting Idea
Posted September 22, 2011
This is a exchange meeting idea for an inexpensive item to exchange so that all your ladies will be able to participate.
Consider doing a new or a used book. You could be specific such as exchanging cookbooks, novels, etc.
Discussion Question Suggestions:
- What is your favorite book? (other than the Bible)
- What is the longest (thickest) book you've ever read?
- Of those that don't read much, why not?
- What is it about the Bible that makes you want to read it?
- In the Scripture passaage, what had just happened which made the need for Joshua to lead the people? (Joshua 1:1)
- What did God say he would do for Joshua? (Joshua 1:5)
- What did God tell Joshua to be strong and courageous for? (Joshua 1:7)
- What was Joshua commanded to do with the book of the law? (Joshua 1:8)
- How should we treat the Bible?
- What are some of your favorite Bible verses?
Copyright ©2011 Julia Bettencourt
You may also enjoy: