Working with Teams: Keeping Informed
Keeping Team Members Informed in Women's Ministry
Women's Leader Team Helps
by Julia Bettencourt
- Download written by Julia Bettencourt.
- Informing Team Members in Women's Ministry (letting everyone know the rules of the game)
- Confidentiality Suggestions
- Facilitating Team Meetings
- Team Meeting Conduct Suggestions
- Download is in Win Zip format. You must have an unzip facility on your computer to unzip the 4 files that are in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to handle the pdf files.
- 6 Pages 1.85 MB in a Win Zile File (includes 2 pdf format).
- May be reproduced for groups and classes in women's ministry.
- May not be reproduced in publications or online in any way.
You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. It will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal. If you don't receive your download link in an email within a few minutes after purchase, check your spam/junk mail and also make sure you can receive email from the juliabettencourt.com domain.
Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds.
This Download Requires:
A facility to unzip folders and Adobe Reader
This download was offered during the March 2015 Leadership Workshop (Day#2 - 3/17) in two files so make sure you don't already have these files before purchasing. During the Workshop the file names were: informingteammembres.pdf and facilitatingmeetings.pdf
Payments accepted in USA Funds through PayPal only.