General Women's Ministry Leader Resources: Leader Training
Women's Ministry Training Camp
by Julia Bettencourt
- Download written by Julia Bettencourt.
- The CLM Online Training Camp 2011 was held August 22 - September 2nd. The Camp was geared especially for women's ministry leaders in the local church. Each day included a schedule of activites revolving around a "football" term for that day as relating to women's ministry.
- The articles and worksheets used for Training Camp have been included in a pdf file for download.
View the Training Camp Index to see what is included.
- With purchase of the Training Camp 2011, you are given permission to print copies for personal use and use within your women's ministry teams. You are restricted from reprinting the material online in anyway.
- You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. It will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal. If you don't receive your download link in an email within a few minutes after purchase, check your spam/junk mail and also make sure you can receive email from the juliabettencourt.com domain.
- Any Scripture references are from the KJV.
Downloads are through PDF files. You will need Acrobat Reader.
- All verses included are in the King James Version (including spelling).
- This is a 80 page download, 494 KB in a PDF file.
Note: Purchase is for the projects flattened in a pdf format for printing only. Individual graphics are not included. These are NOT editable.
Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds.
All downloads require Adobe Reader.
Payments accepted in USA Funds through PayPal only.