General Women's Ministry Leader Resources: Responsibilities
Leader Responsibilities in Women's Ministry
by Julia Bettencourt
- Download written by Julia Bettencourt.
- Leader Responsibilities
- What is my Role?
- 24 Possible Responsibilities for a Women's Leader
- The 4 Areas of Responsibility
- Your Current Responsibilities Worksheet
- What's Under Your Umbrella Worksheet (categorizing your responsibilities)
- Any Scripture references are from the KJV. (including spelling).
- Download is in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader.
- 9 Pages (including cover page) 2.64 MB in a PDF file.
- May be reproduced for groups and classes in women's ministry.
- May not be reproduced in publications or online in any way.
You will receive the download link immediately upon ordering unless ordering by e-check. It will be emailed to the email address you leave with Pay Pal. If you don't receive your download link in an email within a few minutes after purchase, check your spam/junk mail and also make sure you can receive email from the juliabettencourt.com domain.
Because these are digital goods, there are no refunds.
All downloads require Adobe Reader.
This download was offered during the March 2015 Leadership Workshop (Day#4 - 3/19) so make sure you don't already have this file before purchasing. During the Workshop the file name was: leaderresponsibilities.pdf
Payments accepted in USA Funds through PayPal only.