|Winter and New Year
Women's Ministry Theme List
These are not complete themes, but theme "titles" only to help spark your creativity and aid you in planning your Winter and New Year women's ministry events and activities.
Many of these would make good titles for bulletin board displays as well.
Some women really need an extra dose of fellowship during the winter so it's a great time to plan a women's ministry event, especially a small get-together.
There's a few that may be on the website. If so, they'll have an underlined link.
Winter (Or Fall) Fellowship Suggestions:
- A New "Ewe" (Sheep - New Year)
- A Whole New You (New Year)
- Bundle Up With God's Love
- Bundle Up With Friendships
- Catching The Drift
- Chilled But Filled
- Chilling Out (Letting go of life's tedious things to focus on the eternal)
- Come Before Winter
- Dashing Through The Snow
- Day By Day (New Year focus)
- Enduring The Winter
- Free From the Flurries (Giving our worries over to the Lord)
- Frosted Windowpanes
- Hot Chocolate and Warm Fellowship
- It's About Time
- It's Snowing Service (what we can all do if we stick together. Like a lot
- Keeping Your Cool
- Keeping Your Faith When The Sun Is Hidden
- Long Winter's Night (How God will return as He promised. Heaven is waiting for us.)
- My Winter Haven (Resting in the Lord)
- New Beginnings (New Year focus)
- Only In Winter
- Overcoming The Winter Wearies
- Overcoming Winter Worries
- Quilted Together
- Ready, Set, Snow! (Planning for the year. Getting revved up for ministry.)
- Resolve To Reclaim (New Year focus. Reclaiming our daily walk with the Lord.)
- Skating Into Service
- Slippery Slopes (what gets us off track)
- Snow Much Fun
- Soup's On! (See the Soup Planning Page)for ideas.
- The Big Meltdown
- The Chill Factor (Dealing With Our Attitudes)
- The Cocoa's On!
- The Warm Fuzzies
- The Good, The Bad, and The Flakey
- Through The Long Winter
- Warming The Heart
- Warming Up To Service
- When Winter Comes
- Winter, A Time of Promise
- Winter of Opportunity (Opportunities for service, etc.)
- Winter Walk (Walking With the Lord through the cold times.)
- Winter Wonderland
- Chili Dinner
- Soup and Salad Dinner
- Apple Cider and Donuts
- Hot Chocolate
- Coffee Break
- More Theme Topic Lists
- Main Theme Page (Theme ideas with theme verse, devotional suggestion, decorating ideas and much more!
Copyright ©2001-2013 Julia Bettencourt
- Women's Ministry Themes
- Womens' Ministry Helps
|Abbreviated Use Policy:
- This theme page may be printed off for planning purposes; however, no permission is granted for reprinting the material to websites, blogs, message boards or online use of any kind.
- This includes no permission for submitting the ideas to other women's ministry forums (open or private -- member fee or free). Please make a link to this website if you want to share.
- Please do not submit the ideas to ministries, websites, magazines, book authors and publishers, or newsletters to be published on or off-line.
- This page is here as a free resource to help local church women's ministry groups. Thanks for respecting the User Policy in order for the outreach of this website to remain fruitful.
See the Full User Policy Here.