Winter and New Year
Women's Ministry Theme List
These are not complete themes, but theme "titles" only to help spark your creativity and aid you in planning your Winter and New Year women's ministry events and activities.
Many of these would make good titles for bulletin board displays as well.
Some women really need an extra dose of fellowship during the winter so it's a great time to plan a women's ministry event, especially a small get-together.
There's a few that may be on the website. If so, they'll have an underlined link.
Winter (Or Fall) Fellowship Suggestions:
- A New "Ewe" (Sheep - New Year)
- A Whole New You (New Year)
- Bundle Up With God's Love
- Bundle Up With Friendships
- Catching The Drift
- Chilled But Filled
- Chilling Out (Letting go of life's tedious things to focus on the eternal)
- Come Before Winter
- Dashing Through The Snow
- Day By Day (New Year focus)
- Enduring The Winter
- Free From the Flurries (Giving our worries over to the Lord)
- Frosted Windowpanes
- Hot Chocolate and Warm Fellowship
- It's About Time
- It's Snowing Service (what we can all do if we stick together. Like a lot
- Keeping Your Cool
- Keeping Your Faith When The Sun Is Hidden
- Long Winter's Night (How God will return as He promised. Heaven is waiting for us.)
- My Winter Haven (Resting in the Lord)
- New Beginnings (New Year focus)
- Only In Winter
- Overcoming The Winter Wearies
- Overcoming Winter Worries
- Quilted Together
- Ready, Set, Snow! (Planning for the year. Getting revved up for ministry.)
- Resolve To Reclaim (New Year focus. Reclaiming our daily walk with the Lord.)
- Skating Into Service
- Slippery Slopes (what gets us off track)
- Snow Much Fun
- Soup's On! (See the Soup Planning Page)for ideas.
- The Big Meltdown
- The Chill Factor (Dealing With Our Attitudes)
- The Cocoa's On!
- The Warm Fuzzies
- The Good, The Bad, and The Flakey
- Through The Long Winter
- Warming The Heart
- Warming Up To Service
- When Winter Comes
- Winter, A Time of Promise
- Winter of Opportunity (Opportunities for service, etc.)
- Winter Walk (Walking With the Lord through the cold times.)
- Winter Wonderland
- Chili Dinner
- Soup and Salad Dinner
- Apple Cider and Donuts
- Hot Chocolate
- Coffee Break
- More Theme Topic Lists
- Main Theme Page (Theme ideas with theme verse, devotional suggestion, decorating ideas and much more!
Copyright ©2001-2014 Julia Bettencourt
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.
- Women's Ministry Themes
- Womens' Ministry Helps