Women's Ministry Theme List
These are not complete themes, but theme "titles" only to help spark your creativity and aid you in planning your Valentine's women's ministry events and Church Valentine's Banquets.
There are a few that may be on the website. If so, they'll have an underlined link.
- A Clean Heart
- A Different Kind of Love (Christ's Love is not like the world; but true and lasting)
- A Heart For Christ
- A Heart Like Christ
- A Homemade Valentine (How Christ came down Himself to bear our sins)
- A Night Under The Stars
- A Perfect Heart
- A Ransomed Heart
- Abundant Love
- Be My Valentine
- Boundless Love
- Calvary's Love
- Celebrate God's Love
- Cheerful Hearts (Proverbs 17:22)
- Chocolate and Friends
- Christ In My Heart
- Close To My Heart (What’d close to your heart?)
- Commanded To Love (John 13:34)
- Decorated Hearts
- Desiring God
- Enduring Love – (God's love goes on forever)
- Everything's Coming Up Hearts (Growing love in our hearts and lives)
- Extravagant Love – (Woman with alabaster jar of ointment – Matthew 26:6-13. Do we
give all of ourselves to Christ because we love Him?)
- Finding Heart - (Taking courage in Christ)
- Get Smart With Your Heart
- Gift of Love (John 3:16)
- Giving Hearts
- God Is Love (See the printable theme set for this theme)
- God's Love Letter (Word of God)
- Heart Cries
- Heart Healthy
- Heart Smart
- Heart Songs (Study in Psalms)
- Heart Strings
- Heart To Heart
- Hugs and Kisses (How God's love brings us through rough times)
- Illuminated by Love (How Christ's Love helps us see clearer
and get on the right path in
life. Paul on road to Damascus)
- Incline My Heart Unto Thee (1 Kings 8:58; Psalm 119:36)
- In My Heart There Rings A Melody (Joyful because of God's love)
- Jesus Loves Me This I Know
- Journey To The Heart (Christ's journey to Calvary; How much He loves us)
- Joyful Hearts
- Joy of My Heart
- Lasting Love (Jer. 31:3)
- Let Me Count The Ways! (Ways in which God shows His love to us)
- Let's Get Heart Smart!
- Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places (Prodigal Son story)
- Love Bears All
- Love One Another
- Love Is A Verb (Does our action for Christ show our love for Him?)
- Love Is In The Air
- Love Letters
- Love Letter From God
- Love Lifted Me
- Love Makes The World Go Round
- Love Never Fails (God's Unfailing Love - 1 Corinthians 13. Focus - vs. 8)
- Love One Another
- Love So Amazing!
- Love Shared
- Love...The Greatest Gift (John 3:16)
- Love Worth Celebrating
- Loving Hearts - Helpful Hands (Showing your love for others)
- Musical Hearts
- Music of The Heart
- No Greater Love
- Open Your Heart (Breaking down barriers and letting Christ
flow through you)
- Paper Valentines
- Perfect Love
- Pure Hearts (2 Tim. 2:22)
- Romance in My Heart
- Ruler of My Heart (Showing love for Christ by letting go and
letting Him take control)
- Share God's Love -
- Sing of Love
- Sweet Valentine
- Take It To Heart
- The Court of Love (Castle, princess theme ideas)
- The King of Love
- The Wonders of God's Love
- Valentine's Mail Stop
- Where's The Romance?
- Wise Hearts (Proverbs 10:8)
- Wisdom From The Heart
- Wonderful Story of Love
More Theme Topic Lists
Find full themes on the website with theme verse, devotional suggestion, decorating ideas and much more!
Copyright ©2012-2014 Julia Bettencourt
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.
God's Conversation Hearts Devotional
Valentine's Day Resources
Women's Ministry Themes
Womens' Ministry Helps
|Abbreviated Use Policy:
- This theme page may be printed off for planning purposes; however, no permission is granted for reprinting the material to websites, blogs, message boards or online use of any kind.
- This includes no permission for submitting the ideas to other women's ministry forums (open or private -- member fee or free). Please make a link to this website if you want to share.
- Please do not submit the ideas to ministries, websites, magazines, book authors and publishers, or newsletters to be published on or off-line.
- This page is here as a free resource to help local church women's ministry groups. Thanks for respecting the User Policy in order for the outreach of this website to remain fruitful.
See the Full User Policy Here.