Share This Page:
|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
Newest ideas are highlighted.
Spring Clean Up
Women's Ministry Theme
This theme revolves around spring cleaning in your spiritual life.
Alternative Theme Titles
Copyright ©2004-2016 Julia Bettencourt
- A Living Sacrifice
- A Spring Celebration
- Add Sparkle
- Celebrate Spring!
- Clean and Graceful Hearts
- Clean Hearts
- Creative in Me
- Bright and Shinning
- Fresh and Tidy
- Freshen Up!
- Renew Me
- Sparkling Hearts
- Spic and Span
- Spring Fling
- Spring Has Sprung
- Spring Up and Clean Up
- Squeaky Clean
Theme Verse Suggestions
- "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10
- "I beseech you, therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12:1
- Spring Clean Up For Heart and Soul by Julia
- Devotionals by Julia
Added Resource - Hand Out:
This resource is full of questions relating to what state your physical and 'Spiritual' homes are in. It was written especially to go along with this Spring Clean Up Theme.
This resource is available in and instant download PDF Format.Find details here!
- Spring colors in brights or pastels.
- Think Spring!
- Gather up a few watering cans and fill with flowers.
- Use any spring decorative item such as butterflies, bees, ladybugs, or birds.
- Use displays of Mops and brooms, cleaning products, etc.
Julia's Spring Pinterest Board
For The Tables
- Use small spring arrangements for the tables.
- Add in some butterflies, lady bugs, and spring elements.
- Add in some cleaning items such as sponges, scrub brushes, etc.
- Centerpiece Example on Pinterest (Pinterest)
- Spring Table Top Display
- Make a tabletop display using lots of spring flowers.
- Add a bucket or watering can as an accent piece and fill it with cleaning supplies such as sponges, brushes, spray bottles, feather dusters, etc. (You can even use this as a doorprize at the end of your event if you wish).
- Prop up a mop and broom too!
Games and Ice-breakers:
- Cleaning Product Quiz (over halfway down page)
- See the Icebreakers Index for more ideas.
- Cleanse Me Sometimes referred to as "Search Me, O God" by J. Edwin Orr
- Individual hand sanitizer bottles.
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Small cleaning items such as scrub brushes, mini whisk brooms, feather, dusters. Tie on your theme verse with a ribbon.
- Crafts and Favors.
Just For Fun
- Share Some Organization or Cleaning Tips (Check for Helloise tips online.)
- Make a recipe booklet with homemade cleaning recipes and cleaning tips.
- Do a Group Craft: Glam up kitchen rubber gloves.
- Anything "Spring" Related
- Book on Organization
- Gift Certificate for a day of house cleaning by a local maid service.
- Gift Certificate to have gutters cleaned by a local handyman.
- Mop or Broom (tie around with ribbons)
- Gift certificate to a local plant nursery
- Plastic Storage/Organizer Containers
- Garbage Can
- Dust Pan filled with wrapped candy. Set a new dustpan on a large piece of cellophane. Pull up sides of cellophane and tie with ribbons.
- Gift 'Basket' made with a bucket or small waste can. (Fill with cleaning supplies and cleaning tools.)
- Bottle of any cleaning product (tie around with ribbons)
- Package of Rubber Gloves
- Large Package of Cleaning Sponges
- Air Freshener
- Doorprize Page.
- Skits Page.
- Light Food
- Spring salads and desserts
- Entertaining Page
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.