|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
Women's Ministry Theme
A Theme revovling around quilts. Could be focused on friendships, comfort, memories, working together as members of Christ, etc.
Alternative Theme Titles
Copyright ©2001-2014 Julia Bettencourt
- Patchwork Friends
- Quilted In Love
- Friendship Quilt
- When Life Gives You Scraps
- With Hearts and Hands
- Building Blocks
- Patterns of Faith
- Stitch Away Your Stress
- Don't Be Square
- Family: A Patchwork of Love
- Friends: A Patchwork of Love
- Piece'n Love
Theme Verse Suggestions
- "In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy
comforts delight my soul." Proverbs 94:19
- Sweet Comforts by Julia
- Devotional Index
- No suggestions.
- Display lots of quilts
- Display drapped fabric pieces
- Make a display of quilting books
- Display any quilted projects.
- Clothesline of mini quilts (could be mini papercraft quilts)
- Sewing Event Theme Board (Julia's Pinterest)
For The Tables
- Simple arrangements.
- Sewing Baskets
Games and Ice-breakers:
- Quilter's Quiz. (Moda Lissa Blog)
- Icebreakers Index
- No Suggestions.
- Fath Quarter "Lollipops" (Hydeeann Plus a Needle and Thread Blog)
- Mini Quilts
- Sewing Kit
- Pin Cushion
- Crafts and Favors Page.
Just For Fun
- Have any of your ladies that quilt, give a quick speech of how they began quilting. You could have them bring in a finished project to show and put on display.
- Share some quilter sayings or poems. You could place them intermitenly in any printed handouts you may have.
--A fat quarter is not a body part.
--I'm a quilter and my house is in stiches!
Find many more at Stitching Cow.
- Project Idea: Work to get your quilters to make lap quilts for your local nursing home or re-hab center.
- Sewing Basket
- Quilting Tools such as rotary cutters, etc.
- Quilt Book
- See the Doorprize Page.
- Skits Page
- Food Resource Page
- Entertaining Page
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.