Share This Page:
|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
All the King's Daughters
Women's Ministry Theme
This is a princess type theme that stems from the fact that we are royalty in Christ.
This is another women's theme that has been around forever but many still are asking questions about it, so here's my take on it...Julia
Alternative Theme Titles
Copyright ©2001-2016Julia Bettencourt
- Kingly Daughters
- Daughters of a Heavenly King
- Daughters of the King
- Pampered Princess (make a spa night of it)
- A Little Princess
- Royal Heirs
- Once Upon A Time
- Palace Halls
- Princess Party
- A Royal Tea
- A Princess Tea
- Princess Power (powerful through Christ)
- Princess Warriors (prayer warriors, warriors on the homefront)
Theme Verse Suggestions
- "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ..." Romans 8:16,17
- "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God..."
1 John 3:1
- Royal Treasures
- Off to Work We Go! (7 Dwarfs)
- Devotionals by Julia
Lessons on Royalty
| Lessons on Royalty.
These are Bible Study Worksheets revolving around the topic of our Christian Royalty.
- Dark blue or dark purple highlighted with gold.
- Pink if you want to go the 'girly princess' route.
- Rich colors---amethyst, emerald, sapphire, and gold.
- Bring out the gold or silver! Candlesticks, trays, vases.
- Lots of candles.
- Crowns --I've spray painted the ones from Burger King before, added lots of embellishments and fake gems and you would never know they started out as Burger King crowns.
- Velvet fabric
- Jeweled items
- Small white lights on plants and greenery.
- Pennant banners
- Check the party supplies in your dollar stores. Sometimes they have some princess themes so you might find some tiaras or other things to decorate with.
- Use coloring Pages to use as patterns and guides for decorations, murals and backdrops
Julia's Princess Theme Pinterest Board
For The Tables
- Table top Candelabras, Candles
- Use gold or silver paper doilies under places, centerpieces, or candles.
- Put glittery star shaped wands into floral arrangements.
Games and Ice-breakers:
- Icebreakers Index
I'm So Happy in the Service of the King (Ackley)
- I Belong to the King (Reed)
- Twinkle Dust Tag Free Download
Add to individual water flavor packets, bath salts, glitter lip gloss containers, sparkly hand creams. Sometimes you can find novelty type ink pens that have water and glitter inside. For younger girls (or a crafty group), small containers of glitter or glitter glue pens. Add the tags to anything powdery, sparkly, glittery, or shimmery!
Click on the photo to see the sample done with water bottles and drink mix.
- See the Crafts and Favors Page.
Just For Fun
- Royal Invitations - If your invitations will be handed out in person, do them up as scrolls and roll up and tie with ribbon.
- Herald any Announcements - Have someone do the "Hear Ye" , "Hear Ye" for getting started and annoucememts, reading off of a scroll.
- Discussion Starter:
If you could "rule" the world, what would be the first thing you would do?
You could make up a fun royal robe. Use fabric, a plastic tablecloth (or whatever you can come up with). Add some furry or boa type trim to the neckline. Pick a few people to come up, put on the robe, and make their royal "decree". Be sure to have a crown for them to wear and be sure to get photos.
- Make up a throne for a photo opportunity. Use a large chair with a high back. Drape with velvet type fabric. Have a "robe" and crown on hand.
- Announce your guests names as they arrive. (first and last name) If you have a man on hand with a deep voice, that might be nice, but if not have one of your ladies use a microphone. As each one arrives, announce their names such as at a royal ball.
- If you are having a Royal Tea, have your ladies make up hats to wear. The more outlandish, the better. Give prizes for the silliest, wildest, biggest, etc. Allow them to start with a base, such as a straw hat, ball cap, sun visor, or any type of hat to get started. Suggest they add feathers, gems, etc.
- Anything that's pampering such as fluffy slippers, bath items, eye masks, etc.
- Gift certificate for a manicure
- Basket of pamper items, such as bath salts, bath sponges, nail polishes, etc.
- Doorprize page
- The Princess and the Worry Peas
- Skits Links Page
- Tea for a Royal Tea
- See the Entertaining Ideas
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own? Stop into our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page while you are there!
- See More Women's Ministry Theme Ideas
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.