Share This Page:
|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
Crazy About Cupcakes
Women's Ministry Theme
This theme revolves around cupcakes. Can be geared for a Mother-Daughter, Mother-Friends Banquet. Lends itself nicely with any women's event.
Alternative Theme Titles:
Copyright ©2012-2016 Julia Bettencourt
- Mothers Are Sweet
- Hello Cupcake Friends
- Cupcake Celebration
- It's Raining Cupcakes
- Cupcake Joys
- Cupcake Dreams
- Coffee and Cupcakes
- Sweet Somethings
- Sweeter as the Days go By
- How Sweet it Is
- Wake Up to Cupcakes
- You, Me, and Cupcakes
- Brake for Cupcakes (or Break)
Theme Verse Suggestions:
- "And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."
- Lessons from a Cupcake by Julia
- See the Devotional Index for more devotionals by Julia.
- If you are serving cupcakes, use them on various heights and displays as decoration.
- Set cupcakes on small doilies.
- Dress up your cupcake displays with cupcake wrappers and toppers.
- Free Mother's Day Cupcake Toppers (on Julia's Blog)
- To make easy cupcake toppers, use pretty designs of scrapbook paper and paper punches of various shapes. Tape the cut-outs to toothpicks.
- Make some large cupcakes out of posterboard or cardstock for your walls. Embellish with buttons, glitter, etc.
- Use coloring book pages for cupcake patterns.
- Make garlands out of cupcake liners.
Julia's Cupcake Theme Pinterest Board
For The Tables
- Use cupcakes displays.
- Simple floral arrangements.
Games and Ice-breakers:
- See the Icebreakers Index for more ideas.
- No Suggestions
- Specialty or Gourmet Cupcake.
- Cupcake embellished novetly such as notepads, keychains, etc.
- Crafts and Favors.
Just For Fun:
- Make Cupcake Shape Invitations
- Attach a cupcake liner/wrapper to your invitation.
- Cupcake Coloring Book. If you are having your event as a Mother's Day banquet and young girls are attending, make up small coloring books with cupcake images and set out crayons to keep the girls occupied.
- Collect favorite cupcake recipes from your ladies ahead of time and make up a cupcake recipe booklet to share.
- Do a Group Craft: Cupcake Stand using dollar store mirrors (on Julia's Blog)
- Gift Certificate to a local bakery.
- Gourmet Cupcake
- Cupcake Recipe/Decorating Book
- Doorprize Page.
- Skits Page.
- Entertaining Page.
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.