for Women's Ministry Meetings
- To Exchange: Dozen Cookies. Give specifics. Do they need to be homemade or bakery bought? Do you want them to bring 2 dozen (1 to share 1 to give)? Do you want them to bring the recipe as well?
- Devotional Suggestion: A Recipe for Friendship
- Bible Passage: 1 Samuel 18:1-4; 1 Samuel 20:1-23
- Discussion Question Suggestions:
- What's your favorite cookie?
- How many of you like nuts (in your cookies and friends)?
- How would you describe the relationship between Jonathan and David?
- How many of you have a best friend?
- How long have you been best friends?
- How different would you say Jonathan and David were?
- What made a strain on David and Jonathans' friendship?
- Have you ever had strains on your friendships?
- How did you deal with them?
- Helpful Links: