for Women's Ministry Meetings
A Cookie Swap is a great activity for a church ladies group. Friendship is the perfect topic to use at this relaxing activity. Below you will find some discussion questions and other ideas.
Copyright ©2001-2014 Julia Bettencourt
- To Exchange: Dozen Cookies. Give specifics. Do they need to be homemade or bakery bought? Do you want them to bring 2 dozen (1 to share 1 to give)? Do you want them to bring the recipe as well?
- Devotional Suggestion: A Recipe for Friendship
- Bible Passage: 1 Samuel 18:1-4; 1 Samuel 20:1-23
- Discussion Question Suggestions:
- What's your favorite cookie?
- How many of you like nuts (in your cookies and friends)?
- How would you describe the relationship between Jonathan and David?
- How many of you have a best friend?
- How long have you been best friends?
- How different would you say Jonathan and David were?
- What made a strain on David and Jonathans' friendship?
- Have you ever had strains on your friendships?
- How did you deal with them?
- Helpful Links:
Newest in listing is highlighted for you.
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.
Main Theme Page