|Take a few ideas for a small meeting or take several for a larger event.
These are suggestions for you to build upon. Be creative...JuliaPlease take a moment to read the Use Policy for Themes
at the bottom of the
page before leaving. Thanks!
Life In Christ--Good To The Last Drop!
Women's Ministry Theme
Using "coffee" as an inspiration, this theme revolves around how having life in Christ can enrich our lives.
Mocha you know that if you blend this theme just right
it should be a latte fun and a real perk me up!...Just had to pun:)...Julia
Alternative Theme Titles
- Grounded In Christ
- Wake Up To Serve The Lord
- A Latte Fun!
- Overcoming The Daily Grind
- Perkin' Up To The Christian Life (Could be "perkin' up to"...whatever biblical truth or principle you want to focus on)
- The Perks of The Christian Life
- Grounds For Improvement (Improving Our Christian Life)
- Laughter and Latte
- Blended To Perfection
- The Best Part of Wakin' Up Is Jesus In My Life
- Fill Your Cup
- Mugs and Muffins
Theme Verse Suggestions
- "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians:3-20
- "…Be ye holy; for I am holy" 1 Peter 1:16
- A Bad Cup of Coffee
- Devotionals by Julia
- No Suggestions
- If you are using tables, you could make your setting look like a coffee shop.
- Use coffee grinders and old time coffee pots.
- Have some soft music playing.
- Check within your group, see if any of the ladies have coffee themed kitchens (which is popular). See if they may have some decorating items to contribute for your meeting.
- Display some fun coffee sayings. Print them out and hang in various spots or print out to fit into frames and place those around. (Check online for saying sources.)
- See the Coffee Crafts Page.
For The Tables
- Assortment of coffee mugs filled with flowers.
- Plates filled with coffee beans and candles placed in the middle. You could press several votive or tea lights down into the beans on the plate.
- Pour coffee beans at the bottom of clear candle holders and around the sides of the candles.
- Use Coffee scented candles or made with coffee beans.
- Make Coffee Topiaries. (using styrofoam and coffee beans)
Games and Ice-breakers:
- Icebreakers Index
- As The Deer (Martin Nystrom)
- Here I Am To Worship (Tim Hughes)
- God Is So Good (Chorus)
- Printable Favor Tags for this theme.
Coffee Favor Tag (1 Peter 1:16) (CLM)
Life in Christ Favor Tag (Good to the Last Drop) (CLM)
- Package your own personalized coffee blend.
- Individual pack of specialty coffee. (Some companies will personalize the small packages.)
- Coffee scoop. Tie up with ribbon and hang tag.
- Coffee Mug/Cup
- Coffee scented Candle (or decorated with coffee beans)
- Coffee flavored candies tied up in cellophane. (Check your Dollar stores. Our Dollar Tree and 99 Cent Store both carry them.)
- See the Coffee Crafts Page
- Favor Index.
Just For Fun
- Printable Invites for this theme.
Coffee Break Invite (CLM)
Coffee Women's Ministry Activity Invite (CLM)
- Share a little coffee history or some fun coffee facts. (Check online for sources.)
- Do a group craft using coffee filters. There are many ideas online from angels to roses. Just do a search for coffee filter crafts in your favorite search engine.
Just For A Pun
- Stealing someone's coffee is called a "mugging".
- When he spilled coffee on her shirt she showed him dis-stain.
- Anything With Coffee - Check out dishtowels, novelties, etc.
- Set of Coasters
- Cream and Sugar Set
- Coffee Thermos
- Specialty Coffee
- Coffee Mug
- Gift Certificate to Starbucks or your local coffee shop.
- Coffee Related Gift Basket - Fill with specialty coffees, specialty flavorings, coffee cup(s). Search "Coffee Baskets" in Google's Image Search and you'll get plenty of ideas. (Make sure your safe search is on:)
- Doorprize Page.
- Skits Page.
- Coffee Cake
- Large muffins like they sell in Starbucks.
- Serve donuts and coffee.
- Serve coffee with things that go well for dipping. Sugar cookies, biscotti, harder crunchy type cookies, etc.
- Serve breakfast.
- Serve coffee with all the fun things. Special flavorings, specialty creamers, whipped cream, sugar cubes, flavored sugar, etc.
- See if someone has a cappuccino maker you can use for the evening.
- Don't forget to put out coffee stirrers.
- Food Resource Page
- Entertaining Page.
- Need more ideas for this theme or want to share your own?
Go to our CLM Facebook Page for interaction. Be sure to "like" the page!
- See More Women's Ministry Themes (More than 100 free theme ideas!)
|Abbreviated Use Policy:
- The theme page ideas may be printed off for planning purposes; however, no permission is granted for reprinting the material to websites, blogs, message boards or online use of any kind.
- This includes no permission for submitting the ideas to other women's ministry forums (open or private -- member fee or free). Please make a link to this website if you want to share.
- Please do not submit the ideas to ministries, websites, magazines, book authors and publishers, or newsletters to be published on or off-line.
- This page is here as a free resource to help local church women's ministry groups. Thanks for respecting the User Policy in order for the outreach of this website to remain fruitful.
See the Full User Policy Here.