|Women's Ministry WorkbookJulia Bettencourt
Do you have lots of ideas and pages that you've gathered up from the www.juliabettencourt.com website and from other sources? Get organized by making your own Women's Ministry Workbook. That's Workbook
, not Notebook
because you want it to be a "working book" and something you'll use and not just put on a shelf.
There are some things you may just want to save to a computer file but most of the women's ministry pages on this website are geared for you to use in planning meetings with your Women's Ministry staff and leaders. A Women's Ministry Workbook is a great way to keep hard copies of your information on hand and then you'll be able to carry your workbook back and forth to planning meetings and have everything you need with you in one place.
Some of you may like just using regular file folders. The label suggestions below may help you to get those files organized.
What You'll Need For Your Workbook:
- A 3-Ring Binder. At least a 2 inch size because you'll be placing a lot of pages in your Workbook. It's something you'll want to grow over time so you'll want plenty of room for growth. You may want to purchase a smaller 1 inch binder just for devotionals. It's up to how much you make use of them.
- Package of 3-Ring Dividers With Tabs (You'll need to decide on how many sections you'll want.)
- Package of 3-Ring Clear Page Sheet Protectors (You usually can get Value packs at Walmart and Staples) They are the kind you slide a page through the top.
- 3 Ring Hole Punch
- Computer copy paper
Find printables to help you build your workbook
- Make the labels for your Tab Dividers. Here's some basic sections, but you may have something else you may need to add or some sections you won't need or you may want to organize them your own way and lump some of the categories together.
This section is for things you are currently working on, your ladies group's list of names and info, your ladies group prayer list, your current schedule, etc.
Games, Puzzles, Conversation Starters
- Favors and Small Gifts.
Ideas for Event Favors and Doorprizes
- Basic WM Helps.
Articles and Helps for WM in General such as organization, team building helps, etc.
Skit Ideas and Resources
Activity and Project Ideas for your group
- Sister Programs.
Secret Sister, Prayer Sister Helps and Ideas
Theme Ideas for Monthly Meetings and Special Events
- Print Ready Pages.
Ready Printable Copies of Handouts, etc.
You may want to get a separate binder just for devotionals. It's up to how many you want to keep on hand.
Special Ideas for Holiday Meetings and Events
- Poetry and Sayings.
Special Poems, Lists of Sayings on Various Topics, etc.
- Print what you want from the website. Some of the pages are available in pdf and doc. file format which are great for printing purposes, although you are welcome to print out any article from the website that you think would be helpful in your life and church womens ministry.
Pleae be sure to read through the Full User Policy before printing and using pages from the website. Thank you!
Printing Tip: If you want to print out the devotionals or a page for your women's group as a handout, feel free to copy it into a text document first if you want to print it without all the website menuing, etc. Just be sure to keep the copyright information in tact.
- Punch holes in your pages except for pages that are ready printable that you will be using for copy purposes.
- Place ready printable pages such as pdf handouts into the page protector sheets so that they will stay clean and neat until you are ready to use them.
- Add in any ideas you already have on hand such as your own game ideas, your own devotionals, poems, etc.
- Have any poems, ideas, or things for your Workbook on scraps of paper? Perhaps carrying them in your bible or stuffed in a drawer? Now's the time to type them up and make them useful.
- Have a section you know you'll use constantly more than the others? Use a different color of computer paper just for that section or place it in the front of your book.
- Make a cover for your Women's Ministry Workbook. If you get a 3-Ring Binder with the clear slip in cover slot on the front, a cover page is easy to add. Make your own or print the one that is available for you. One benefit for purchasing a binder with a slip-cover on the front is that it is a good place to keep your current to do list.
CLM Women's Ministry Workbook Cover
in the CLM Resource Shop!
Copyright ©2010-2015 Julia Bettencourt
You are not permitted to reprint this material online or publish it in any way online or off. Only Publishing Exceptions: Individual churches may print the material in off-line newsletters and church bulletins. By using this website, you are binding yourself to these terms.
Best Way to Save These Ideas: Copy and paste into Word (or your document program) retaining copyright info. Adjust your fonts and print. Most of the pages on the website are too long to print out correctly by printing directly from online.
Related Pages:Women's Ministry Articles
Helps for Women's Ministry