|Ladies Retreat Goodie Bags
Small Gift SuggestionsJulia Bettencourt
The following is a list suggestions to fill goodie bags to give out to the ladies that attend your retreats and events.Click Here
for Goodie Bag Tips.
Small Gift "Goodie" Suggestions:
Copyright ©2001-2013 Julia Bettencourt
- Perfume Samples
- Cosmetic Samples
- Emory files
- Mints (or Pez dispensers for an element of fun:)
- Mini stationary note pads
- Purse size sewing kits
- Pocket Calendars
- Fast Food courtesy cards (such as McD French fry guest cards, etc.)
- Trial size lotions
- Travel size Tissues
- Candy. Mints or Hard candy such as Werthers
- A few individually wrapped toothpicks (flavored ones are great!)
- Postcard (Especially if you are having ladies from out of town. Try to get some that have a landmark or a scenic view from your area.)
- Magnets, bumper stickers, key chains or novelties from places of business within your local area.
- Your Retreat/Event Information
Map of facility (if large)
Restaurant locations (if out of town ladies are attending)
Retreat Booklet (info about speakers, song lyrics, paper for notes, etc.)
Brochure on your Women's Ministry/Church
How to Obtain "Goodies" Tips
Womens' Ministry Helps
- Feel free to copy this article for personal use and for use within your local women's group or small groups. Please leave copyright information and web url in tact when reprinting.
- No permission is given for reprinting on websites, blogs, emails, online newsletters, or any other internet (online) use. For reprint for publications or any other reprinting not specified, please contact Julia for permission. Thank you!
Read the Complete User Policy here.