|Mens Doorprizes and Small Gift Ideas
For Men's Retreats and Father's Day GiftsJulia Bettencourt
It's usually the women who help pick out gifts for church Father's Day gifts so I included Men's small gifts here. Some are small gifts that would work well for Father's Day to pass out. Others would work well for doorprizes for Men's Retreats and Activities.
- Cap or Hat
- Barbecue Items (apron, BBQ tongs, etc.)
- Baseball Items (glove, ball, bat)
- Baseball Memorabilia
- Bible Study Boo
- Car Cleaning Set (sponges, wax, etc.)
- Chess or Checker Set
- Computer Mousepad
- Coffee Mug
- Figurine or novelty (suitable for a man such as a lighthouse, eagle, deer, etc.)
- Fishing Items
- Gift Baskets
- Golf Balls
- Key chains
- Men's Devotional Book
- Men's Magazine (Sports, Computer)
- Pack of baseball cards
- Pen Knife
- Quart of Oil (car)
- Steering Wheel Cover
- Tickets to a Minor or Major League Game
- Tie Rack
- Tire Gage
- Tool Set
- Yard Tool
- Gift Certificate to a Men's Clothing Store
- Gift certificate to a Donut Shop
- Gift vertificate to a Restaurant
- Gift Certificate to a Book Store (Christian Bookstore)
- Gift Certificate to Starbucks or Jamba Juice
- See the Doorprize Tips and Helps
- See the Women's Doorprize Ideas
- See the Couples Doorprize Ideas.
- There are doorprizes listed under each Women's Ministry Theme on the website if you are looking for themed ideas.
- See the Craft Favors Page for small crafty gifts to make.
Doorprize Tips and Helps
Women's Doorprize Ideas
Couples Doorprize Ideas
Womens' Ministry Helps
- Feel free to copy this resource for personal use and for use within your local women's group or small groups. Please leave copyright information and web url in tact when reprinting.
- No permission is given for reprinting on websites, blogs, emails, online newsletters, or any other internet (online) use. For reprint for publications or any other reprinting not specified, please contact Julia for permission. Thank you!
Read the Complete User Policy here.