|Candy Sayings For Women's Ministry
For Encouragement/Small GiftsJulia Bettencourt
The sayings on this page can be used for small tokens of appreciation to encourage others. Some of these are the same as on the Secret Sister Candy Sayings Page but just take out the "secret sister" to use for general sayings.
Tie them up with ribbon and a nice hang tag or card with the saying or verse. Small candies can just be glued with a dot of hot glue to the corner of the tag or card. Candies without wrappers (such as gummy bears) can be tied up in cellophane bags.
Copyright ©2001-2013 Julia Bettencourt
- Hershey’s Bar
Please join with us to pray for our Pastor’s Wife. We “Hear She” really knows
- Heart Candies
Love bears all things.
- Almond Joy Bar
Spread the Joy of the Lord!
Enjoy the JOY of the Lord!
"...for the Joy of the LORD of the Lord is your strength" Nehemiah 8:10
- Mounds Bar
Mounds of prayers are coming your way!
- I'm sending up mounds of prayers for you!
- Gummi Bears
Love Bears All Things
Secret Sister, You're BEARY special to me
- Caremello Candy Bar
Hello Secret Sister--I CARE MORE about you than you'll ever know!
- Rice Krispies Treat
It's such a TREAT having you for my Secret Sister!
- Snap! Crackle! Pop! Secret Sister, You're the tops!
- Take 5
Take 5 to enjoy your day!--"This is the day that the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
- Rocky Road
Hope your road is smooth this week!
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right
hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11
- Bit O' Honey
Secret Sister, I'm trusting you are enjoying God's Word today!--"...sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb." Psalm 19:10
- Carefree Gum
- Hope your week is carefree and full of blessings!
- Milky Way or Mars
- Secret Sister! You're out of this world!
- Dove Candy
- May the Lord bless you with His peace!--
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7
May you have a week full of laughter and joy!--"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22
Main Candy Page
- Feel free to copy this Ministry Help Page for personal use and for use within your local women's group leadership. Please leave copyright information and web url in tact when reprinting.
- No permission is given for reprinting on websites, blogs, emails, online newsletters, or any other internet (online) use. For reprint for publications or any other reprinting not specified, please contact Julia for permission. Thank you!
Read the Complete User Policy here.