The following are starters for you to use in forming devotionals and studies. Never wrote a devotional of your own? See the Devotional Writing Page for help.
Devotional Writing Starter
Posted August 24, 2010
Unlocking The Door To Prayer
- Praying For Forgiveness (Mark 11:25)
- Praying Without Ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- Praying According to God's Will (1 John 5:14, 15)
- Praying With Faith (Matthew 17:20)
- Praying Fervently (James 5:16a)
- Praying With Praise (Matthew 6:9)
- Praying With Persistence (Matthew 7:7,8)
- Praying In The Lord's Name (Matthew 6:9)
- Praying With Others In Mind (James 5:16b)
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:9
And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles. Acts 14:27
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20
Keys to Christian Growth
- In Our Prayer
- In Our Faith
- In Our Vision
- In Our Compassion
- In Our Relationships
- In Our Witness
Copyright ©2010 Julia Bettencourt
Scripture References are from the King James Version.
Devotional Starter Terms: Feel free to add, change, and enhance. Please do not reprint the devotional starters online as is. These are writing prompts and you must rework them and make them your own if you'd like to print them online.
Find more Devotional Writing Starters.
You may also enjoy: